TO BOOK TODAY CALL 1-877-884-3566 – LIMITED SPACES LEFT – IF WE DON’T ANSWER JUST WAIT FOR US TO RETURN YOUR CALL IF THERE IS STILL AVAILABILITY
Tour De Pottahawk | Sunday July 9th 2017
Long Point Tours Presents: Pottahawk Shuttles
Book NOW ensure your spot!
Call and arrange shuttles to Pottahawk on other weekends during the summer!
- Makes for a great bachelor or bachelorette event!
- It only comes once a year
- Click here to follow the Pottahawk forum
- It only happens once a year, every second Sunday in July; 2000 plus boats and over 10,000 people gather on the little Island off of Long Point known as Pottahawk (actual name; Ryerson Island). The large party is known by many as “Pottahawk Piss-up” it is non-commercial, there are no vendors, sponsors or organizers & the best part is it’s completely free. Having said that; a vast majority of people never get to see it, as they do not have a boat.
- Here at Long Point Tours we are pleased to announce that has now changed! This year we will be running tours out to Pottahawk Point and back later in the day. Come join us on this very special day; we’ll take you on tour out to this destination, spend the day with friends, event enthusiasts, and we’ll get you back to the dock at the end of the day at a prearranged time.
- PLEASE READ ‘TOUR DETAILS’ CAREFULLY BEFORE BOOKING (click on TOUR DETAILS below) !!!!!!!
- Departure times available from 6:00am to 01:20pm ~ Book online today and ensure your spot!
- Early departures will scheduled for earlier return times.
- Boat has capacity for a maximum of 8 passengers per tour.
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- For directions visit: www.longpointtours.com/directions
- For more information or to book your Pottahawk tour over the phone please call 1-877-884-3566
- Tour departure times may be delayed depending on boat traffic, water and wind conditions.
- Return tour departure times will be arranged with the boat captain upon arrival (before the first tour to Pottahawk Point).
PLEASE ARRIVE AT LEAST 20 MINUTES EARLY
- You will be required to sign a waiver and be given a numbered wrist band so we need you there on time.
THERE IS NO PARKING AT OUR LOCATION ON THIS DAY. PLEASE PARK ON THE ROAD OR DOWN NEAR THE BEACH
- Free parking is available at the community centre (where the play park is)
- Washrooms facilities are available at this location, however there are no washroom facilities while on tour or out at Ryerson Island (Pottahawk Piss-up).
- A full orientation on safety will be given before boarding the vessel.
- Please remember to dress for the weather. Guests can also expect a “wet landing” sandals & swimmers are recommended. While on tour weather & wind conditions can vary, on occasion participants can expect to get sprayed or splashed by water due to wind and wave conditions.
- BRING AN INFLATABLE DINGY TO CARRY YOUR ITEMS (HIGHLY RECOMMENDED) $10 at wall-mart. Everybody has them at Pottahawk they help you carry your gear and any garbage you might accumulate.
- A credit card and photo I.D. will be required before boarding for the tour in each group in case of damages to the vessel, lifejackets, rigging, equipment, etc.
RULES & WHAT IS EXPECTED
- No alcohol is allowed onboard the vessel, if we see you bringing it on we will refuse to let you come on tour.
- If you are bringing drinks, refreshments or snacks for the day please have them properly stored/sealed in a bag or in a cooler wrapped with plastic wrap.
- Inflatables must be kept deflated until the end of the first tour (to Pottahawk Point). Miscellaneous items such as umbrellas, coolers, bags, etc, shall be neatly stored on the vessel during both the tour to Pottahawk Point and the return tour later in the day.
- We recommend you bring an ample supply of water to keep hydrated, sunscreen, a hat and clothing to cover up from the sun if you are spending the day out there.
- While on the tour to Pottahawk Point (including the return tour back) we expect all passengers to be on their best behaviour. Bad behaviour by passengers will not be tolerated. Passengers behaving badly may be refused to board the vessel & legal action may be required (including on the return tour). Bad behaviour will be determine by the captain of the vessel.
- Please note: signing up for ‘The Tour de Pottahawk” only includes the first tour to Pottahawk Point and a return tour to Turkey Point Marina. You are accountable for what you do in-between the tours. Please let us know if you will not be taking the return tour, or if someone in your group will not be taking the return tour. Return trips will be arrange at the dock before departure.
- Most importantly have fun!
Cancellation, Payment & Refund PolicesPlease notify us by phone at 1-(519)-429-2600 if you need to cancel or reschedule. Refund amounts vary according to the cancellation timeframe and the actuivity you are cancelling. See below for details:
- Full payment is due at the time you book your reservation for our services
- No refunds for cancellations within 48 hours of departure
- Cancellations OR re-bookings 48 hours before your reservation are subject to a $10.00 per person fee
Please note that if you are late for your tour we will do our best to get you into another one, however time slots are limited and tours always depart on schedule. If we cancel any trip due to weather, mechanical failure, unsafe conditions, or insufficient reservations, a full refund will be provided.